- Prescribed Medication Delivery – For people either over 70, vulnerable or at risk please click here to fill in the online form for yourself or for someone else
- Westfield Community Support line 0800 246 1506 Mon – Sat from 11am – 3pm A local helpline supported by local residents for residents of Westfield Parish. We will help where we can or for anyone who feels they would like to just have a chat.
Local Food Box Deliveries by The New Inn (01424 752800) and Archers (01424 751030)
- A box of essentials, meat and vegetables from the New Inn and Archers for £45 please click here to see the contents. Requires 24hrs notice for deliver and can be ordered through the New Inn or Archers.
- A selection of mixed fruit and vegetables for £30 via the New Inn
- A local ‘mini mart’ open between 10am and 3pm Monday to Sunday for all household essentials and
- Local deliveries 11am to 2pm Monday to Sunday
- Heat at home meals £5 per portion for one larger portions available
- Take Away menu – Collection only Mon-Sun 12pm until 2pm and Fri-Sat 5pm to 8pm please go to their website for the full range (including wood fired pizzas!)
- Delivering to customers locally
- Open for customers to come in
- Tuesday to Friday 9am until 1pm
- Tues, Thurs and Fri 2.15pm – 5.30pm
- Saturday 8am until 1pm
- Open Mon to Fri 12 – 3pm for contact free collections
- Full details of daily cakes and available here on their Facebook Page
This page aims to highlight all the support and local business people can access within the Parish. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of any information not listed.