What is happening after the 4th July and what it means. For details from the Government’s website please click here. There is also a FAQs the Government has set up and can be accessed here. Please note the Parish Council is currently reviewing the guidance and looking at what this means in opening up facilities and continuing deliveries and support. From the 30th June the ‘automatic’ delivery of medications will stop unless the surgery has identified you as an individual who will keep on receiving medicines through the volunteer delivery service.
Key points of the advice include:
- Anyone with symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) must immediately self-isolate and arrange to have a test to see if you have COVID-19. Go to our pages on How to Self Isolate for advice and click here for advice on arranging a test.
- Clinically vulnerable people (over 70, pregnant, underlying health conditions) should still minimise contact with others outside their household.
- Extremely clinically vulnerable people (shielded) can find guidance here but please note from the 6th July you can meet outside with others and form a support bubble and from the 1st August shielding will be ‘paused’ so you will be able to go to work, school, shopping etc. maintaining strict social distancing.
- Guidance on staying safe outside your home including travelling to work can be found here.
- You must wear a face covering at all times on public transport or when attending a hospital as a visitor or outpatient. For advice to make face coverings click here.
- Advice on meeting people outside your household can be found here.
- Guidance from Age UK on what a ‘support bubble’ is can be found here.
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak can be found here.
- Businesses that are reopening from the 4th July can be found here.
- Review of two metre social distancing guidance
- The NHS are asking people to share their coronavirus symptoms to help others please click here to do this.
- Staying safe outside your home – Key information for anyone who goes out.
- Information about what are the differences between Coronavirus (COVID-19) tests?
- Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on an update to coronavirus symptoms: 18 May 2020
- Supporting disabled people through the coronavirus outbreak
- Guide on pregnancy and coronavirus
- How to help others safely
- Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) – Guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic.
- For more guidance on work and workplace matters please go to our Business Support pages.
- Latest advice on Travel – Coronavirus (COVID-19): safer travel guidance for passengers
- Walking, cycling, and travelling in vehicles or on public transport during the coronavirus outbreak.
- For guidance on safer air travel guidance for passengers please go to How to travel safely in airports and on aircraft during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Rail emergency measures during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): letter to social housing residents – Letter from the Minister of Housing setting out the measures that are in place to support social housing residents during the next phase towards reopening society.
- Update from Southern Water
- Guidance What the Coronavirus Bill will do
- Update from Royal Mail
- Ibuprofen use and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Increase to Working Tax Credits – what this means