This page has been set up to help direct people to the key information they need. Details can also be found at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus/business-support.
Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) – Guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic.
Letter to the retail sector – from the Minister for Small Business, Consumers & Labour Markets, Paul Scully, to those working in retail.
- Find coronavirus financial support for your business (inc self employed)
- Covid-19 Business Support Grants: Local Authority Discretionary Grant Fund– Local Authorities now have additional funding to target small businesses with high fixed property-related costs but that are not eligible for the current grant schemes
- Help and support if your business is affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NHS test and trace: workplace guidance
- General Guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Check if your retail, hospitality or leisure business is eligible for business rates relief due to coronavirus
- Details if you cannot pay your tax bill on time
- Deferral of VAT payments due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice for Employers and Employees
- Claim for wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
Self Employed People
- Self-employment Income Support Scheme FAQs
- Claim a grant through the coronavirus (COVID-19) Self-employment Income Support Scheme
Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Coronavirus: business support grant funding – guidance for businesses
- Apply for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Apply for the coronavirus Future Fund
- Apply for a coronavirus Bounce Back Loan