In England, between 5th November – 2nd December, national restrictions mean that:
- You should only leave home for food, medical reasons, exercise, education, or work
- You must work from home if you can
- You should avoid travel unless essential
- Schools and essential shops will remain open
Please go to out Latest Updates page to see what changes are happening and a range of support for individuals.
Westfield Community Support Number – 0800 246 1506 open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday – We will try to help any resident whatever your age or situation who may need support or advice during the Coronavirus (covid-19)situation. It is not a medical advice line please contact NHS online for medical advice on Covid-19. Details can be found here.
If you need additional support please contact the Parish Clerk directly on 01424 575 266 (all other enquires please call the 0800 246 1506 number):
• Advice on extreme hardship fund Support from Rye Foodbank
• If you have a concern about the welfare of a child or resident
• You have a concern about your own mental health
This website has been set to help residents of Westfield Parish keep up to date with information locally, regionally and nationally . This page will be updated regularly. Please click on the below links to take you to information on the below.
Stay up to date by signing up to the UK Government’s email alert by clicking here.
- Latest updates from central government
- Details on symptoms of the Coronavirus
- Details on how to self isolate
- Updates from Westfield Surgery
- Updates from Supermarkets
- For information on local support and activities
- Support Advice for Businesses
- What’s on in Westfield Facebook Page
- Westfield Parish Council Facebook Page