- IMPORTANT – To register with Westfield Surgery as a vulnerable, at risk or as someone over 70 please click here and fill in the online form.
- If you can volunteer to help others please click here for more details.
Westfield Community Support Number – 0800 246 1506 open 11am to 3pm Monday to Saturday This is a support line for those self isolating or anyone who just wants to talk. If you’d like to volunteer to take calls please contact Jane Clarke on 01424 575 266. It is not a medical advice line please contact NHS online for medical advice on Covid-19. Details can be found here.
This website has been set to help residents of Westfield Parish keep up to date with information locally, regionally and nationally . This page will be updated regularly. Please click on the below links to take you to information on the below.
Stay up to date by signing up to the UK Government’s email alert by clicking here.
- Latest updates from central government
- Details on symptoms of the Coronavirus
- Details on how to self isolate
- Updates from Westfield Surgery
- Updates from Supermarkets
- For information on local support and activities
- Updates from Rother District Council
- Advice for Businesses in East Sussex
- What’s on in Westfield Facebook Page
- Westfield Parish Council Facebook Page
If you are able to offer help volunteering then please contact the Parish Clerk Jane Clarke on email@example.com or call 01424 575 266. Even those self isolating could support our Westfield Community Support Number which we have set up.