Please go to out Latest Updates page to see what changes are happening from the 18th December. We’ve also updated and added additional pages:
Support available for residents:
- Health and Social Care Connect Service – 0345 60 80 191 (open 8am to 8pm 7 days a week including bank holidays) – Any resident who has previously been told to shield in the ‘extremely clinically vulnerable’ category can still get additional help from East Sussex County Council and should call the Connect Service for any help required. A website has also been set up for all details and can be found at: http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/cev .
- NHS Responders Line please on 0808 196 3646 – This programme is open to anyone who needs to self-isolate for any reason and offers help to anyone in need of support or who are avoiding public places during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Westfield Residents Support Line Freephone 0800 246 1506 – Is still open for residents if you wish to have a friendly call or need some general advice the line will still be open Monday to Friday 11am to 3pm.
- Westfield Church – Residents are also reminded that the church is open for private prayer on Wednesday mornings between 10 and 12. Rev. Joy Collins can also be contacted on 07437 797553 or 01424 447643.
- NHS medical advice line please contact NHS online for medical advice on Covid-19. Details can be found here.
- If you need additional support please contact the Parish Clerk directly on 01424 575 266 (all other enquires please call the 0800 246 1506 number):
- Advice on extreme hardship fund Support from Rye Foodbank.
- If you have a concern about the welfare of a child or resident.
- You have a concern about your own mental health.
This website has been set up to help residents of Westfield Parish keep up to date with information locally, regionally and nationally . This page will be updated regularly. Please click on the below links to take you to information on the below.
Stay up to date by signing up to the UK Government’s email alert by clicking here.
- Latest updates from central government
- Details on symptoms of the Coronavirus
- Details on how to self isolate
- Updates from Westfield Surgery
- Updates from Supermarkets
- For information on local support and activities
- Support Advice for Businesses
- What’s on in Westfield Facebook Page
- Westfield Parish Council Facebook Page